The CCRD-C is Governed by an Assembly and a Board of Directors, They belong to leaders of various churches and prestigious Also Intellectuals. The (ACE) coordinators (as) programs (pastoral) and Departments integrate the Coordinating Council, an advisor to Which is the location of the body.
The managing bodies are:
- (A) the Assembly.
- (B) the Board of Directors).
It meets Annually. You have a maximum of thirty members and a minimum of twenty members. Its powers and functions are as Follows:
-Choose The Executive Director of (a) and Deputy Director of (a) the CCRD-c, with the recommendation of the Board of Directors. These charges Shall be eligible for re-election Annually.
-Choose The other members of the Board of Directors, Gradually.
-Approve The proposal for Amendments to the statutes.
-Approve The termination of the Association.
-Meet, Approve, amend or reject the report of the Board on the Implementation of the period.
-Approve, Amend or reject the opinions of the Committees.
‘Grant the status of honorary member.
The Assembly can be extraordinary meetings When decisions to Overcome the prerogatives of the Board of Directors and That, for Reasons of time, be taken out of They regulate the meetings. This same reason Applies to the Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
Ordinarily meets three times a year, and does so in an extraordinary way When there is a reason That requires it. So there is a quorum must be present half plus one of Its members. Agreements Shall Be ADOPTED by a simple majority of votes of Its Participants.
The functions of the Board of Directors are as Follows:
- (A) convene the Assembly.
- (B) to enforce the agreements of the Assembly.
- (C) His account of management to the Assembly.
- d) examine the work of the Executive Director of (a) and the VICEDIRECTOR of the institution.
- (E) Regulate each and every aspect of the statutes Which, in Its view, require it.
- (F) make agreements, provided That They Do not contravene the statutes of the Association.
- (G) create working committees Quick Which are Necessary for the fulfillment of the Objectives and purposes of the CCRD-C, and the better performance of ITS functions.
- (H) appoint a Secretary and a Treasurer from ITS Among members.
- (I) Ensure Compliance With The Sanctions applied to the members, in Accordance With Provisions in the statutes.
- (J) Comply with and enforce the statutes, regulations, ethical principles, agreements and Provisions.
- (K) fixing the monthly quota of members.
- (L) approve the appointment of the coordinators (as).
- to) assist the Director – Executive (a) in the Convening and organization of the meetings of the Board of Directors and prepares topics and documentation That must be Dealt With in Such meetings.
(b) raise minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors and submit it for approval.
(c) take and to keep the books of record of the Assembly, the Board of Directors and members.
(d) safeguard official documents of the CCRD-C.
- (E) issuing proof of the agreements of the Assembly and of the Board of directors When Necessary.
- to) monitor Together with the director (a) Executive (a) finance the CCRD-C.
- (b) Ensure the correct performance of the budget of the Centre, incomes and unbudgeted expenses.
(c) supervise the work of the Department of finance and the elaboration of the budget each year.
(d) submit to the chief executive (a) the draft budget each year.
Executive director (a) (a)
It is the highest authority, Which orients, directs and supervises the work of the Centre, through the middle. It is the representative of the institution to the natural and legal persons Both in Cuba and abroad. It is responsible for the approval of Contracts and services. It is responsible (a) from:
- (A) review and approve Programmes and projects in all areas of work.
- (B) chair the Coordinating Council.
- (C) report to the Board of Directors and the General Assembly.
- (d) to review and sign reports of all types are sent to the That donor agencies or other bodies.
(e) Directly to address the pastoral reflection and dialogue, to the legal counsel, and support the program of attention Psicopastoral.
Executive Director (a) the CCRD-c Shall have, ACCORDING to article 30 of the Statute, the following functions:
- (A) convene meetings of the Board of Directors and the Assembly mandated by the Board of Directors.
- (B) Represent legally the CCRD-C before national and international bodies.
- (C) prepare and submit the draft budget and work to the Board of Directors.
- (D) Ensure compliance With the statutes, AIMS purposes and the agreements of the Board of Directors and the Assembly.
- (E) sign the documents and instruments of income and payments, Together with other persons authorized by the Board of Directors.
- (F) cancel the contract and Contracts of the employees of the institution.
- (G) propose to the Board of Directors the heads of Departments and programs.
- (H) perform other functions Assigned by the Board of Directors.
Deputy director (a)
Responsibilities and duties:
- (A) it is the second Central authority.
- b) Executive Manager Replaced temporarily (a) in the event of absence, illness, or at the express request of the (a) and in cases of disability or death, until, are made Such elections.
- (C) perform any other function That Is Assigned to it by the director (a) Executive (a) or the Board of Directors.