The objectives we pursue are:
- (a) contribute to illuminate the meaning of life.
- b) have a holistic conception and of reverence for life and health.
- (c) promote human dignity and peace.
- (d) collaborate in the community self-development according to the needs and socio-economic priorities of the territory where they work.
To achieve these objectives:
- (a) develop: studies, reflections and spaces for dialogue.
- (b) we encourage processes of reconciliation, peace and respect for life.
- (c) we carry out projects of social aid, according to the laws and provisions in force in the country.
(d) we publish magazines, brochures, newsletters, books and other duly registered according to the law.
(e) we report the results of our work.